The Ten Commandments
(An essential readme text from The Document)
1. I am Sistertech. Thou shalt have no other computer maven besides me. Thou shalt not place any sticky notes, papers, or any item of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath upon thy monitor or computer except that which bears the SISTERTECH.COM logo.
2. Thou shalt not bow down to Microsoft or serve them.
3. Thou shalt not take the name of thy computer in vain.
4. Remember thy weekends, keep them stress free by faithfully backing up all thy files. Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work. But on the seventh day thou shalt update thy virus definitions, scan thy drives and remove that which is malicious from thy midst.
5. Honor thy printer and scanner that thy imaging days may be clear and sharp.
6. Thou shalt not kill thy laptop by spilling within it half-caf/half-decaf, 2%, extra tall, double mochas or any other beverages.
7. Thou shall not commit adultery by installing multiple operating systems on thy computer or lie to others saying thou hast installed so when indeed thou hast not.
8. Thou shall not steal, borrow, misplace, or copy over thy friend’s digital media storage cards or USB drives.
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy network administrators by claiming that they authorized you to open every file attachment thou receivest.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s RAM or hard disk capacity, or the size and flatness of thy neighbor’s monitor, or the speed of thy neighbor’s processor or internet connection, or any computer component that belongeth to thy neighbor.
For more spiritual technical guidance visit: